I’m Stylish! Who knew!
- Present seven things about yourself.
- Name about a half dozen bloggers you think deserve the award. Contact those people.
- Create a link back to the person who gave you the honor.
- I learned to swim before I could walk.
- I’ve had my heart broken but have never been in love.
- I love really excellent, fresh cuts of fish (specific species only) and red meat I can eat raw. Or, if you must, show it a grill. And then my plate.
- Despite being a raging carnivore, I have a significant problem with the way we mass produce food in this country. In protest, I was a vegetarian for six years and vegan for two. It was torture – but worth it.
- Thank goodness for being able to “go local“: Now the only things I buy from the grocery are: nuts, olive and grapesead oil, balsamic vinegar, ingredients for granola, and sometimes dried fruit. This makes me ridiculously happy.
- I have a terrible sense of direction. Sometimes, I pretend this is not true. Do not listen to me when I do that.
- I’ve had two jobs researching animals I never saw (Canada lynx and river otters), and two others where I held my subjects every day (birds in Hawai’i and Jamaica). I’ve held one of the world’s largest hummingbirds, and one of the smallest. And the smallest dove.
- I Will Play My Game Beneath The Spin Light
- Ivy Blaise
- Bob’s World
- Love, Esme
- Leaf, Probably
- The Dating Ritual
- Queen of the Fucking Universe
OK, OK, I am pretty late with this. Not because I wasn’t thrilled and flattered. I just had some other things already prepared/I felt needed to be talk about (STAND WITH PLANNED PARENTHOOD ~ the fight isn’t over!).
As a receiver of said Award, I have to do the following:
I know this is a bit different from what I usually post about, but what the heck. Plus, how can I ignore such an honor?
And, really, you know a lot about what I think but… less about me. That’s kind of on purpose (since I blog anonymously)… but maybe you’re curious…
So. Without further ado…
OK… now I have to spread the love…
If I tag you… don’t feel pressure to re-post ~ just know I think you’re stylin’ and think you might not mind writing some random stuff! 😀
Have fun, kids! Hope you enjoyed these lil tidbits… And I’m a busy bee this week ~ guest posting with Met Another Frog again soon!
~ Nikki ~